Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January Shred Day 7

Day 7

Today is a low carb day....of course it is! I'm so glad I've got almost 40 accountability partners...because if not, there is no way I'd be able to stay low carb today. It's cold outside and I took the day off...all I really want is some yummy warm carbs. BUT...that can't happen today:

I hope everyone else is hanging in there on the Shred. If you can make it through a low carb day, you can do just about anything!!! STAY STRONG PEOPLE! Remember, burning fat isn't always pleasant...but having a healthy body is definitely worth it!

My Plan for the Day:

11:15am - 30-45 minutes on the treadmill
12:00pm - Leftover chicken stuffed with spinach, pepperjack cheese and ham + steamed broccoli
4:00pm - Muscle milk
7:15pm - Grilled chicken salad w/ a little ranch dressing.
7:45pm - Protein shake w/ milk

Macros: Carbs - should be less than 30g. Protein - should be 120g +

No comments:

Post a Comment