Thursday, January 23, 2014

January Shred Day 23

Day 23

Day 23 with only 8 days to go! They say it takes 21 days to form an effective habit, so by now everyone ought to have settled into this Shred thing and is going strong! For me, focusing on the results I'm after versus the points I'm collecting or what I'm giving up is the best approach. Today is a low carb day, but instead of being miserable all day because I can't have carbs, I just remind myself that these are the days that fat dies!!!

I'm also trying something today I don't normally do...well actually a few things. I'm going to go workout in Boot Camp this evening (normally don't workout in the evenings) and today is a low-carb day. Yes, I'm going to go bust my tail this evening with little to no carbs in me :) I should burn a lot of fat, but I expect to be completely worn out by the time this day is over.

My Plan for Today

12:00pm - Chicken salad made w/light olive oil mayo and sweet relish + lots of spinach + protein shake w/ water
4:00pm - Muscle Milk Light
5:30pm - BOOT CAMP!
7:15pm - Grilled chicken + steamed broccoli.
7:45pm - Protein shake w/ milk

Stay strong SHREDDERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment