Monday, January 13, 2014

January Shred Day 13

Day 13

I didn't blog yesterday...had a pretty productive day getting things cleaned up around the house and then had some people over. I could have squeezed in an update, but figured everyone would probably survive without a daily update on what I did :)

Today is a friend's Birthday, so I'm going to burn an out to eat meal on taking him out to lunch. Won't be able to get my 7 points for not eating out for the week...but don't want this to be a cheat meal either. I'm attempting not to have any of those until after the Shred. I'm going to try to make a reasonable decision...will probably try to get some kind of a chicken sandwich or something that isn't terrible.

BTW...updated January Shred points will be posted sometime later on today!

My Plan for Today

5:30am - High Intensity Exercise (Boot Camp)
6:45am - Strength Training (Back)
12:00pm - Newk's Chicken Sandwich + protein and oats w/ milk
4:00pm - Honeycrisp apple + muscle milk + peanut butter protein square
6:30pm - Turkey Burger w/ wheat bun + lettuce/spinach + baked potato + roasted broccoli
7:30pm - Protein shake w/ milk

No comments:

Post a Comment