Friday, January 3, 2014

January Shred Day 3


Day 3

Oh yeah baby...back to a normal day! I get to lift weights and get to eat carbs...life is good! Seriously, yesterday was the easiest low carb day I've ever had...and I was strict on myself too. I really think holding myself accountable to all you "Shredders" out there has helped with my discipline and motivation. I'm really excited about the results I'm going to get....and equally excited to see all of the results that you Shredders are going to have! Keep working hard!


My Plan for Today

Here is my schedule for today (January 3rd):

5:15am - Strength Training - Back and Biceps

12:00am - Lunch - Turkey and Ham sandwich with provolone, light mayo and spinach on Jewish Rye Bread + Protein and Oats shake with milk.

4:00pm - Muscle milk light + Honeycrisp Apple

6:30pm - Whole grain spaghetti with ground turkey + side salad

7:30pm - Protein shake w/ milk


Scripture for the Day

Proverbs 3:25-26 "Do not be afraid of sudden fear Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; For the Lord will be your confidence And will keep your foot from being caught."

No comments:

Post a Comment