Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January Shred Day 22

Day 22

So I haven't really been blogging as much lately...I've been SUPER BUSY and working longer hours at my full-time job. It is a good thing...but man would I be ok with a slow day or two here and there. Today is day 22, which means there are only 9 days left to go!!!! WE ARE IN SINGLE DIGITS!!!

Just some anecdotal information. I don't know how much weight/inches Leigh has lost, but I can visibly see changes since we started this thread. I don't notice my changes as much, but I am pretty sure my love handles have gone down a little bit. Still 9 more days to build on that!

My Plan for Today

5:15am - Strength Training (Legs)
7:00am - 1/2 scoop of protein w/ water (<75 calories). Since I had a heavy leg workout this morning I decided to get in a little more protein for the day, and fitting it in the fasting window makes that easier to do.
12:00pm - Protein and Oats w/ milk + Turkey and Ham on Jewish Rye w/ provolone, spinach and light olive oil mayo + mozzarella stick + peanut butter protein bar
4:00pm - Honeycrisp apple + Muscle Milk Light
6:30pm - Grilled chicken + brussel sprouts + red potatoes?
7:30pm - Protein shake w/ milk

No comments:

Post a Comment