Sunday, January 5, 2014

January Shred Day 5

Don't expect to see visible results after just 5 days. The results will come! Your efforts are not in vain! TRUST THE PROCESS!

Day 5

I wasn't a very good blogger today...stayed pretty busy all day long. I really planned to do a better job at this daily blogging and motivation thing, and I think once we get this session of Boot Camp kicked off I'll have a bit more time to do that.

Looking forward to tallying all of the points tomorrow!

Here was what I did today

7:45am - Coffee with an acceptable level of creamer
11:00am - Strength Training (Chest/Triceps)
12:00pm - Protein and Oats w/ milk + turkey and ham sandwich on chibatta bread w/ spinach, cheese, and a tablespoon of ranch dressing.
3:00pm - Protein bar + milk + muscle milk + apple
7:00pm - Baked chicken breast stuffed with pepperjack cheese, ham and bellpepper + steamed broccoli and carrots
7:45pm - Muscle Milk


No comments:

Post a Comment