Friday, January 10, 2014

January Shred Day 10


Day 10

10 days in and only 21 days to go. Before you know it we will be half way through the January Shred! Don't let fatigue get to you...keep working the plan. The sacrifices you are making will be well worth the results you are going to achieve. KCSO - Keep Calm and Shred On!

Today is going to be an awesome day! Got in my Boot Camp workout this morning and did some strength training afterwards. Brought my lunch again and so far I haven't eaten out at all this week...and won't this weekend either. I'm getting all 7 points baby!!! Also, what I'm most excited about is Leigh will be making her healthy gumbo tonight, and that stuff is so dang good you forget you are actually eating a healthy meal. It is one of my favorite things to eat ever. Boiled chicken, turkey sausage, and pretty much everything else is veggies. Serve it over brown rice....DELICIOUSNESS. The only problem is I still need to get in a green veggie with it, so we're going to be roasting some zucchini to go with it. No idea how roasted zucchini will taste with gumbo...but we'll see. As far as the recipe...I have no idea how to make it. Maybe you can hit Leigh up on Facebook if you want the recipe.

My Plan for the Day

5:30am - High Intensity Exercise - Boot Camp
6:45am - Strength Training (Back and Biceps)
12:00pm - Turkey and ham sandwich on Jewish Rye bread w/ provolone, light olive oil mayo and spinach + Protein and Oats w/ milk. + 1 peanut butter protein square.
4:00pm - Honeycrisp apple + Muscle Milk Light + 1 peanut butter protein square.
6:30pm - Gumbo (chicken and turkey sausage + veggies) + brown rice + a few ritz crackers + zucchini.
7:30pm - Protein shake w/ milk

No comments:

Post a Comment