Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day #20

Not really sure if I can even count today as a fasting day. I broke the fast this morning at about 10:45am to get some food in before the wedding we had to shoot. Lunch was pretty healthy, but then it went downhill at the wedding. As far as the junk food goes, I probably ate 5 cookies, some cake, a fried chicken finger, some fatty sausage. For dinner I cleaned it up a bit. I'm eating 2 chargrilled sandwiches from Chick-fil-a, but I did decide to treat myself to an icedream. I will finish things off with a Casein protein shake, but probably won't get done eating that until 10:15-10:20pm...way past my 8pm window! At least I worked out today, and walked around for 9 hours at the wedding. Chances are I am still calorie neutral...maybe even had a slight calorie deficit.

Today was leg day, and I ended up having a pretty decent workout. When I woke up this morning, I wasn't sure if I was even going to be doing squats today because my back was a little sore from the deadlifts I did yesterday. I initially started off thinking I was going to go lighter, but ended up being able to lift more than I expected.

Squats:
235lbs - 8 reps
275lbs - 8 reps
315lbs - 6 reps
325lbs - 3 reps

Front Squats:
145lbs - 8 reps
155lbs - 8 reps
165lbs - 6 reps
185lbs - 4 reps

Front Standing Overhead Shoulder Press:
95lbs - 8 reps
115lbs - 7 reps
125lbs - 5 reps

Barbell Shrugs:
275lbs - reps not tracked. Did 3 sets

Scripture for the day:


Philippians 2:5-8
“Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.”

No comments:

Post a Comment