Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day #25

Today I kinda got off schedule with my I.F. plan. I was off work today to take Leigh to get a Lasik surgery re-correction, and due to insane traffic problems, we were about an hour and a half late to her appointment. I worked out at 7am, took 10g BCAAs before, 10mg Yohimbine after, and then one more dose of of BCAAs at about 8:30am. After that we were stuck in traffic and out at the doctors office, so I didn't take my final dose of BCAAs or my two other doses of Yohimbine. I also broke my fast at about 11:15am to grab lunch with Leigh after the appointment. Hopefully I'll be able to get back on schedule tomorrow.

My workout today was brief, primarily did dumbbell presses. Here is what I did:

Dumbbell Press
100lbs - 11x
100lbs - 9x
100lbs - 8x
95lbs - 8x

Incline Shoulder Press
90lbs - 7x
85lbs - 8x
80lbs - I forget ????

I'm looking forward to doing my week 4 eval on Sunday to see what kind of progress I've made since I started the I.F. plan. I hope I've made it down to or maybe even below 10%.

BTW...took a picture of dinner. 4 egg ham, cheese, and bell pepper omelet, 2 biscuits w/ jam, 2 whole grain blueberry waffles w/ syrup, a cinnamon raisin bagel w/ blueberry cream cheese (yes, it is awesome), a banana, strawberry yogurt, and orange-pineapple juice. YAY!

Scripture for the Day:

Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile."

No comments:

Post a Comment