Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day # ...uh...59?

It's been a while since I've blogged...over 2 weeks now. I'm still on the LeanGains plan and I still feel like I'm making good progress. I've been a little smarter about my nutrition on my rest days...been going low carb and lower calorie. Workouts are still progressing well. What I may end up tweaking in the upcoming weeks is my total calorie level on workout days. I've been focused on a calorie surplus to try to promote muscle growth, but I might transition to a reduced calorie intake for a short period of time to see if I can cut fat a little faster. Haven't decided yet...we'll see.

What I'm trying to decide now is whether to post eval photos again each week, or wait until I get down closer to my goal of 8%. I guess we'll see on that one too.

Oh yeah, and my brother Steve is going to start LeanGains tomorrow. He is at 16.5% body fat right now...I bet he cuts down to about 12% over the next couple months. He has big arms for his frame, so even at 12% he'll look pretty awesome.

Scripture for the day:

John 14:3 "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

I heard a really good thought on the radio this morning about Heaven. The speaker said that Heaven is not a figment of our imagination, or a symbolic place or a state of mind...it is a prepared place for a prepared people. 


So my question for you is...do you know if you are prepared?

No comments:

Post a Comment