Thursday, July 5, 2012

Getting the Bug Again...

I haven't blogged in a while...but I think I might start doing it a little over the next few weeks. I've learned a few new things which will cause me to tweak my nutrition a little bit. I'll talk about that a little more on my next blog update. For a little preview...we're talking about carbohydrates and the differences between how the body utilizes carbs that come from starches and those that come from sugars.

I'll write a pretty good blog update on Saturday, and will do an eval update on Sunday.


Romans 12:3
For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment